久旺网 www.mydistantlove.com 考试动态短信提醒
tendency, accomplish, precedent, goal, skilled
1. This decision set a _____ fro future cases of a similar nature.
2. Although he has received no formal education, he is ____ in biology.
3. She had always wanted to have a house of her own, and now she had attained the _______.
4. We can ______ whatever you can, and with better results.
5. The ______ of today's young people to marry and bear children at later ages reflects to some degree the development of society.
precedent, skilled, goal, accomplish, tendency
1. His success is in part due to luck.
2. The radio predicted that it would get colder tomorrow.
3. He was accompanied by his friend to the concert.
4. According to his suggestion, the procedure has been greatly simplified.
5. If there is no correct choice, there is no proper decision.